Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The tulip festival 2011

Last year we started a new tradition at Easter of going to the tulip festival. Tulips are my favorite flower so I really look forward to this event. The weather was amazing and the tulips were picture perfect! We had a wonderful day.
Brunch & treats at the Calico Cupboard.

37 weeks pregnant! All the walking really helped baby drop. ;)





Such handsome boys! I'm pretty sure they could think of 100
places they'd rather be but they were such great sports!
Auntie B taught Chase how to pick his nose.

This year at the Tulip festival I was thinking a lot about baby #2 and how in a few short weeks our lives will be changing again. It was also an amazing reminder for me how thankful I am for my family! We're not perfect but we love being together and living life to its fullest. Thankful for all Jesus did for me at this time of year and for the many blessings in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment