Monday, July 19, 2010

Sesame street LIVE

I'm sure many kids have been through the "I love Elmo" stage. Chase is 100% in love with Elmo these days. So when I heard that Sesame Street live was coming to town I jumped at the chance to get tickets.
Since I'm home with Chase I have the privilege of taking him on many dates. Chad had mentioned a few times he wished he could take Chase to something. So Sesame Street live was a Daddy & Chase date. I was able to go get my hair highlighted so it was a win, win! ;)
According to Chad, Chase loved every second of the show. He sat on Daddy's lap naming all the characters and dancing to the music. So cute! So thankful that my husband takes the time to have these special moments with his son. Here are a few pics from the show!



No comments:

Post a Comment