Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chase turns 2!

I know I'm going to say it every year but I can't believe Chase is 2! He truly makes everyday for Chad & I more special. We're constantly laughing at his vocabulary or when he copies what we say. Then there are the tender moments when he asks "Whatcha doing Mommy?" and climbs into my lap for a snuggle. I am thankful everyday for you Chase!
Since December is always a busy month for us we tried to make it as simple as possible this year. Tyler's birthday is the day before Chase's. So we had a wonderful family lunch to celebrate them both. Chase was on overload this year with all his presents. So basically, you won't see him looking into the camera for any of these pictures. ;) We had a great day though. Thanks to our AMAZING family for blessing our little man! He loves you all so much.


Then on Chase's actual birthday all his friends came over for a penguin themed party. We have such wonderful friends and I'm so grateful that Chase gets to grow up with such a fantastic group of kids. They're to much fun!!!
My amazing friend Bria designed, created and helped me pull off these cupcakes! B, don't know what I would have done without you. Love ya tons!!!


Black icing wasn't maybe my best idea...
but the kids sure were adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment