Friday, March 4, 2011

Stephanie's Shower!

My cousin Stephanie is getting married at the end of this month. So we had a beautiful family shower at my Mom's. Everything was done in yellow and black the colors of the wedding. My Mom & Auntie Kathy did an amazing job of hosting! The food was so yummy!! As I went through all my pictures from the shower, I loved seeing the pure joy all over Steph's face. It's been a hectic year for her with finishing University, beginning her career, planning a wedding and watching her Mom battle breast cancer. Through it all Steph wears her beautiful smile! I love it and truly admire that about her.







I always love Nana's tender thoughts and words of wisdom!

Steph, I hope you truly savor the last few weeks of wedding preparations! It's such an amazing season of life. One I wish I could do over again. ;) Love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment