Thursday, June 23, 2011

Date night

I'm so behind with blogging so I'm going to do my best to catch up over the next few days. Life with a newborn & toddler is definitely busy! I'm so thankful for this season though. Chad & I managed to get out for a date when Cy turned 1 month. It was so fun to hold hands and just be together. My husband always goes above and beyond to make me feel special and this was no exception. He came home with 3 purple roses (in our house 3 of anything means "I love you"). He had also ordered my Cyrus charm for my bracelet. If you haven't heard of Lucy Ann jewelry check out the website. The charms and jewelry are so adorable. On the charm they put your child's name and their birthday.


Of course being alone with my husband made me so thankful for the awesome partner I have to raise these little boys. Chaddy always brings a smile to my face and is such a gift to me. Loved date night and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment