Monday, August 22, 2011

A new decade

I officially turned 30 on August 11th of this year! It was strange for me turning 30 because I remember my Mom's 30th party (I was 7 ;) and when you're a kid you naturally think your parents are so old. Well...here I am...30...and I'm ok with that. My 20's were amazing! So I say bring on the next decade. My husband & Dad got together to plan my party. I was overwhelmed and felt so spoiled!!! Every detail was taken care of. It was a night I'll never forget!
They reserved the incredible roof top patio at Joe Fortes!

Everyone enjoyed yummy appies & drinks before dinner started.


Joe Fortes even made up a menu for the event!!!





A huge THANK YOU to the Fisher's for coming over from the island to celebrate with me!! I love you both so much and can't imagine the night without you guys there!!!


Thank you to everyone for coming to celebrate with me but most importantly for being such amazing friends & family everyday! I'm blessed with such a rad community of people I get to do life with. Love you all!!! Thanks also to my AMAZING husband for all your hard work and making me feel like a million bucks! Dad, love you tons...thanks for always taking care of your little (??) girl. xo

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, Trisha! Looks like a wonderful celebration :) I'll be joining you in the 30's in a couple months and I agree - it's going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete