Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sunshine Coast

As summer is coming to an end we're finally enjoying some fabulous weather! One of my dear friends lives in Sechelt on the Sunshine Coast. I've been wanting to go and visit her for awhile now and it all came together this week. The boys and I woke up early and caught the ferry from Horseshoe Bay. We met up with my other fabulous friend Rebecca and her son Luke and headed over for a play date on the Coast!
The view from their house is just breath taking!!



We all have little boys...It was so crazy watching our wee ones play together.
Yep, you guessed it we felt pretty old. ;)

Melissa's home is something from a magazine!

My beautiful friends!!! Love you girls!


While I was feeding Cy, Chase was just relaxing with his crocs hanging out the window. :)



You know it's a fun filled day when you have 2 babies fast asleep in the car.

Melissa, thank you for spoiling us! You are an incredible host!!! We loved our day with you and hope we can do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment