Sunday, January 1, 2012

My big boy

I still can't believe he's 3! Everything about raising Chase is an adventure. He's my first which makes him special (sorry Cy). He is the kind of little boy that lights up a room as soon as he enters it. He warmly greets EVERYONE and wants to know how your day was or excitedly hugs you. He'll talk your ear off or just randomly start singing his ABC's for you. He loves to look cool and is actually aware of what he's wearing. However, doing his hair is a wrestling match each morning. He wants to be just like Daddy and will hoot & holler at the TV when the Canucks get a goal. He'll also snuggle in close to me each night as I read him books and then ask me to sing the "peace" song as I tickle his back. He is determined and passionate but also concerned and genuine. Everyday he takes a little bit more of my heart!

I did a little pajama party for Chase's little buddies. They were all so cute! Chase had a blast!!




No comments:

Post a Comment