Friday, March 16, 2012

The "new" girls night out

Last night I went grocery shopping in the states with my girlfriends. It's funny to me that 5 years ago my calendar was filled with work trips, double dates or day trips with the hubby. Now when I look at my calendar it has play dates, supper club and my new version of "girls night out" hitting up Trader Joe's. Ha! The best part is I'm just as excited to go grocery shopping. It truly is the simple things that are the best in life. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Hooray for Friday!! I'm picking up my new vehicle today (eek!!) then we're off for dinner with friends. A day in the city with the in laws tomorrow and a very full Sunday. :) I'll be sure to post the highlights. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Trader joes = love! It's a reason to get excited that's for sure! But true, how quickly life has changed ;)

    Enjoy your new car and look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
    XoXo*S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I missed the trip to Trader Joe's!!!! But so glad you girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete