Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tulips!

For years I've been trying to go to the Tulip Festival in Washington. They have to be one of the most beautiful flowers. It's a quick hour drive once you're across the border. The tulip festival is outside La Conner which was one of my favorite places to go as a kid. This could very easily become one of our Easter/Spring traditions!
Nana & Chase
Nannie & Chase
Finally! A good picture of me and my son.
Uncle T




We came to the Calico Cupboard as kids. I was thrilled that nothing had changed. So yummy!
Best cinnamon buns ever!
Chase loves boats



4 comments:

  1. So fun! I've never been but one day I'll have to make that happen! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great day! I've always go to the tulip festival too, but never have - Definitely must make it there next year! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOH! I'm in LOVE with these pictures! What a great idea! Oh I'm so glad we are sisters and I'm in your family. Remember when we were 2 and we were playing footsie together? Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of everyone! Looks like a fabby day!

    ReplyDelete