Monday, August 9, 2010

Jordan & Becki's Wedding day!

As most of you know my Mom coordinates a lot of weddings! She has a wonderful flair and loves every second of bringing each brides dreams to life. I often help her with the set up. I was extremely excited when she asked me to help with Becki Wiebe's wedding! Becki is my sister in law Brittany's sister. She is adorable, spunky and one of the most stylish girls I know! I was very excited to see all the details of the day. Here's a little taste of Jordan and Becki's beautiful wedding day...





Mr & Mrs Wiebe looked fabulous!
Jordan and his parents

Loved the flower girl! ;)
My stunning sister in law!
Check out their shoes...I LOVED them!!!




A very classy kiss
Mr & Mrs
Congratulations Jordan & Becki! I wish you a life time of happiness. You guys looked amazing and SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment