Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1st field trip!




Chase and his preschool class at Sunbeam enjoyed a perfect fall day at the pumpkin patch. It was Chase's first field trip. So both of us were pretty excited. ;) As a Mom, I love watching him interact with his friends and learn new things. Every time the staff at Applebarn would ask a question Chase's hand would shoot up. Since he's tall they'd always notice him and pick him first and every time he'd say "I don't know." I couldn't help but smile. He has a wonderful relationship with his cousin Josiah and they love being in class together. He's also been extremely blessed with another little buddy named Carsten this year. Also in their crew is the adorable Miss Elizabeth. I love how she calls them "her boys". I'm so grateful he has these incredible kids in his life! It was a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment