Thursday, January 31, 2013

book worms.


My boys are total book worms. So I thought I'd share a few of our favorites with you. We always start with the bright baby books when are kids are first born. They are easy to throw in your diaper bag and take with you and they are bright and simple with just a picture and the word. Sandra Boynton is easily one of my favorite authors.  Blue Hat, Green Hat makes my boys laugh out load. Letters to God and Have you filled a bucket today have wonderful little lessons. I'd love to hear your family favorites.

1. Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball - Vicki Churchill & Charles Fuge
2. Library Lion - Michelle Knudsen
3. If Jesus lived inside my heart - Jill Roman Lord
4. Hockey numbers - Matt Napier
5. First words - Bright baby
6. Have you filled a bucket today? - Carol McCloud
7. Blue hat, Green hat - Sandra Boynton
8. Letters to God - Patrick & Heather Doughtie  

1 comment:

  1. Have you filled a bucket today is one of our favorites too!

    Thanks for posting these, I love it!

    ReplyDelete