Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dreams

One of my best friends just gave birth to her 3rd baby last night. Of course this got my heart all a flutter with dreams for our family! I love my little Chaser man so much and it thrills me to think of what God has in store for us. I realize if my Mom's reading this she's probably freaking out thinking that Chad & I are trying to have another baby. We're not. I'm just dreaming!
Being a Mom is definitely the hardest job any women will ever do. Your days are filled with teaching, cooking, cleaning, shopping, researching, loving, playing, learning, challenging and working. Then your husband comes home and you listen and encourage him. You find new and exciting ways to stay current and relevant so you have things to talk about with your friends other than diaper rash and potty training! I wouldn't trade a minute of it!!! Being a mommy is the best job I've ever had. So, to all the outstanding Mom's out there...you're my hero's! I pray for you often and admire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment