Monday, March 29, 2010

VSO Tiny Tots!

My very chic friend Vanessa and I had planned to take our boys on a date. However, we both got tickets at different times. Mommy brain! So Chase & I headed downtown together on Friday morning to take in the fun. As soon as I entered the theater I knew this was the "downtown activity" for families with young kids. The place was packed and they do a show every 1 1/2!!! The show was very cute. Lots of exciting music and dancing for the kids. Chase got very excited when the tuba player came out. I'm guessing that's because he loves Larry the cucumber from veggie tales. Larry plays the tuba in the opening song. That or the low base sound of the tuba and my sons low voice connected in a way this Momma doesn't understand. :)
I would highly recommend you take your kids to this! The show is an hour and it's perfect for all ages.


The only picture I got inside before the lady got mad at me.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! I'm not sure I'd be able to do it with two, but maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete