Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun with Mum!

Spring is here and life is moving so fast these days! Our calendar is full of celebrations, showers & parties. It's such an exciting season. Yesterday was a very full day. I woke Chase up early to be at the fabric store when it opened. I'm taking a sewing class and I forgot to pick up material for the yoga pants we were supposed to start that night. Eek. Then it was off to Makena's 2nd birthday party! Chase LOVES Makena and was excited that Landon Pue and him got to be with SO many beautiful girls. :) The party was so fun and my darling boy fell fast asleep as soon as we left. I got home cleaned my house and set the table for dinner. My side of the family including my Dad and Uncle from Kelowna all came over. I just love my Uncle Randy! He is the most giving man. Trent & I feel so blessed having him in our lives. He does a lot for us!!! Unfortunately, I had to dine and dash off to my sewing lesson. I didn't get to chat as much as I would have liked to. However, we'll be up at his place most of the summer. Can't wait!
This morning I had to go into Fort Langley to pick up a few things. So I thought I'd take Chase down to see the "bwerds" as he calls it. He LOVES birds and they love cheerios! So whenever Chase is around so are they. Here are a couple of my favorite pics...

I love this picture! Chase is always exploring & I love that about him!
a bit stunned when the train went bye



I love these little moments with him. I'll never stop having dates with my boy! I always want to have my 1 on 1 time with Chase.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dates are fun! Finn and I had an Ikea date yesterday and it was fantastic. Love the one on one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a little sweetie! So adorable in his hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete