Sunday, February 5, 2012

30, flirty & fabulous!

It was the perfect day to celebrate the one and only Jennifer Fisher's 30th birthday! I was so excited to check into the Pan Pacific. We were so spoiled and got a harbour view room. As we sipped on Jenn's favorite sangria and got dressed for our night out the excitement continued to build.

We dined at Boneta's, a yummy french restaurant in gas town.

Jenn and I graduated together from Pacific Academy. However, we became close when she started dating one of Chad's closest friends. Then we worked, car pooled and travelled together with kensie. Jenn is a kindred spirit! She is the kind of person that makes you laugh until your stomach aches. She dropped everything, packed up her baby, picked me up and drove me to the hospital so she could hold my hand in the finale hours of my Papa's life. She'd go wrap presents with my Mom at Christmas time because she's just a part of our family. She listens to me vent and encourages me to be a better person. She gives above and beyond and always makes me feel so special! I love her to pieces and I'm so blessed to call her my friend!

We had a blast dancing at Fortune sound club later that night!


The next morning we leisurely woke up and headed to Pure nail bar for mani/pedi's. From there we headed out for a little shopping. It was the best birthday weekend! I was so thrilled to celebrate Jenn and get to spend time with some of my favorite ladies!!!

1 comment: