Thursday, February 23, 2012

Face Forward


Its no secret I've struggled with my skin for years. In high school I had the basic acne breakouts. After I graduated my skin seemed to get progressively worse. So I met with my doctor to see about starting accutane. I did this for a few months and it definitely helped clear up the acne. However, my skin was a mess. It was dry, rough and marked up. I explained my frustration to my boss one day and she told me about the facial room. I booked my first appointment with Patricia, the owner, and enjoyed the most AMAZING facial! After that I was hooked. I started going every month and my skin was the best its ever been.
I kept it up until I went on maternity leave with Chase. Then certain luxuries no longer fit into the budget. ;)
I was blessed with a gift card to go see Patricia again. So yesterday I cruised out to beautiful White Rock in the glorious sunshine. Patricia spent an hour and a half revitalizing my skin and relaxing this Mama. I even fell asleep. haha It was such a treat!! My skin is really important to me so I'm working out a game plan to fit a few more facials in this year. For me its a worth while investment.
I picked up this fabulous tinted moisturizer with SPF. So excited about it! Its perfect for everyday wear. The Facial Room only uses the eminence line. It's an organic line from Hungry. The products are all plant, fruit or vegetable based. They smell yummy and work so well! Patricia in her expertise will look at your skin and put you on the best program for you. So if you're looking for a little pampering or want to get your skin under control go see Patricia. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. My most favorite thing to have done at the spa is a facial, I end up with glowing skin, less tension in my shoulders and an absolute break from the day {or year! HA!} --- I'm glad you got some "me" time, so great that someone gifted you that time!

    Love tinted SPF moisturizer -- and just in time for Spring too ;)

    ReplyDelete