Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brotherly love

To my precious boys,
I had a major "Mom moment" today. As I was watching you today my heart was so full. I love you both dearly and I'm so grateful for the sweet boys that you are. Chase always look out for Cyrus. Teach him to play and be kind to others. Show him how exciting it can be to be a boy! Laugh hard and use your imagination to bring adventures to life. Hug your brother lots and make sure he knows you're his best friend. Cyrus always look out for Chase. Cheer on your brother and believe in everything he does. He will teach you about life and encourage you to follow your dreams. Be your silly self and keep laughing. Hug your brother lots and make sure he knows you're his best friend.
Mommy (& of course Daddy) loves you both so much! You are my treasures.
xo Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment